Ambimat’s AmbiPower is an Automatic Meter reader which communicates with a Utility meter (Water/Gas/Energy) and a Head End System over a cellular network. The modem is capable to independently sending commands over DLMS (RS232) to the meter. The AmbiPower uses a proprietary Edge computing algorithm that can parse the meter data locally on the device itself. This feature helps utilities to bring down the data usage i.e. running cost paid to cellular networks as well as increases the reliability of meter communication. The modem can also sending specific SMS based on some pre-defined events detected from the meter. This provides greater flexibility to use the modem for not just data monitoring but also remote surveillance of tampering activities.
- Meter connectivity over IEC62056(2011):DLMS/COSEM
- Scheduled data reading from the meter.
- Can read instantaneous as well as long term data reading from the meter.
- Can connect to all major Head End Systems
- Small Form Factor
- Can work as a Router for a plug and play experience
- External Antenna for ease of use for cellular connectivity.
- Can work on 1-ph and 3-ph inputs
- Low installation cost
Generic Modem Features:
- Network Status Indication via LED
- Power Supply Status via LED
- 3 Ph (3X240 VAC @ 50Hz)
- 1 Ph (1X240 VAC @ 50Hz)
- EFT protection (According to IEC 61000-4-4)
- Surge Protection(6kV as per IEC 61000-4-5)
- Supports Cellular connectivity over:
4G networks (including NB-IoT)
- Features end-to-end trusted domain security
- Provides signal optimization and congestion control
LTE bands and connectivity from ISP:
- Supports LTE Bands 3,7 and 20.
- Works across all major mobile service providers:Jio,Airtel,Vodafone-Idea
- All channel bandwidths:1.4 – 20MHz
- SMS MT/MO PDU/Text mode – For respecified events
Protocols supported for Data transmission:
- Duals tack IPv4/IPv6
- Embedded TCP/IP,UDP/IP
- Transport layer security (TLS1.2)
- Supports on-board memory for storing data if network is not available
- Bartery backup in times of power outage (for indication purposes only)-Available in Selected variants only
- On board GPS for GIS applications
- GNSS Support:
GNSS receiver 72-channel u-blox 8 engine GPS/QZSS L1 C/A
Assistance GNSS:AssistNow Online AssistNow OfflineOMA SUPL & 3GPP compliant
Acquisition Cold:30s/ Aided:3s/ Reacquisition:1s
Max nav. update rate:Up to 10 Hz
CellLocate® Cell tower location data to supplement positioning receiver data
Download AmbiPower Brochure